PhantomJS 1.1 Release Notes
PhantomJS 1.1, Cherry Blossom, was released on April 27, 2011. This release is a minor update and all existing scripts should still work.
Some highlights of this release:
The complete changes are as follows.
- Added check for system proxy setting
- Added support for rasterizing as GIF image
- Added support for CoffeeScript Python implementation using PyQt
- Added clipping rectangle to the render function
- Added command line option to use disk cache
- Added a new example: driver for QUnit tests* Added a new example: using Canvas to produce the color wheel* Added an example on sychronous waiting* Added text extracting example* Ported all examples to CoffeeScript
Back to all releases.