PhantomJS 2.1 Release Notes
PhantomJS 2.1 was released on January 23, 2016. It came with an updated WebKit library based on Qt 5.5.
- Upgraded Qt to 5.5.1 (issue #13377)
- Added support for SSL Client Authentication (issue #11275)
- Added support for context menu event (issue #11429)
- Allow remote debugging to use random port assigned by the OS (issue #13432)
- Allow outer context to access arbitrary URLs (issue #11217)
- Fixed –local-storage-path and localStoragePath config option (issue #11596)
- Restored –local-url-access=no regression (issue #13412)
- Fixed an issue with loading JS modules contains a last-line comment (issue #12868)
- Fixed an issue with returning binary content in WebServer module (issue #13026)
- Fixed encoded URL loading on Windows (issue #12953)
- Fixed building with GCC 5 (issue #13518)
- Fixed file upload (issue #12506)
- Fixed latest OS detection (issue #13829)
Known Regression compared to PhantomJS 1.x
Note: If you encounter more regression, please file a bug on PhantomJS
issue tracker and label it as
Please search the issue tracker first to make sure the problem has not been reported yet.
- PDF rendering too large, page.zoomFactor doesn’t work (issue 12685)
Back to all releases.